10.31.2010

Because who doesn't like free mall gift cards?

Some people may say that I'm frugal.  I say that I'm fiscally responsible.  We're in medical school.  For those of you who are unaware, medical school is really really REALLY expensive.  Basically, I've always liked a good deal.  Now, I look for good deals to counteract the impending and never-ending tuition bill payments.

This is a really sweet deal though, and you should check it out (even if your hubby isn't in med school!)

Christmas is coming - who wouldn't like to get a $10 mall gift card - depending on when your birthday is - to spend on Christmas gifts?

Check out this site to see if your local mall is part owned by GGP and participating in this.  I signed up just over a month ago (I just signed up using the hubby's information to make sure it would still work...he'll be thrilled at the emails, I'm sure!).  After I signed myself up, I received an email offering a $10 mall gift card.  Print out the email, spend $75 at the mall in one day, take your receipts to the Customer Service desk, and get a $10 gift card.  Sweet deal, right? (The hubby hasn't received this email yet, so I don't know if they're still sending those out).  

But I'm sure they're still doing this (as of a week or so ago!):   Got an email just the other day from GGP wishing me a happy birthday, printed it out and took it in to the mall and got a $10 gift card, no receipts necessary, no strings attached!

The gift cards don't expire for years, and you can use them on basically anything in the mall.

On a semi-related note, I also got a birthday gift card mailed to me from Express worth $15.  So thanks, mall and store, for the $35!

1 comment:

  1. Hello There,Nice Blog
    Wow!! Christmas is coming Soon and I have the Perfect Gift Idea For Christmas!!!
    An Amazon Gift Card!!!
    Make Shopping for your Christmas Easy This Year at Amazon.com
    Redeemable for Thousands of Products with WorldWide Shipping and No Expiration Date!!!You can Send Them via Email or FaceBook Too!!!
    BookMark this Link for Easy Amazon Shopping!!!
    Amazon Gift Cards a Perfect Present for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]