2.10.2011

Cake Truffles

As soon as I saw these, I couldn't stop thinking about them.


Aren't they adorable and so scrumptious-looking?  Sarah over at Sweet and Savory by Sarah created these little beauties using boxed cake mix and a can of frosting!  Who would have thought??  And how cute would these be at a baby shower instead of the traditional cake? 

I seriously am anticipating a little kitchen adventure this weekend.  A baker of sweets, I am not, but I think these might be just the occasion to pretend to be!  It will take a lot of tweaking to make them dairy-free, but I have a feeling it will be 100% worth it! 

4 comments:

  1. Those look amazing, and so simple to make! Aaannd bookmarked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun recipe! I'm going to try it, I will bake soyless so homemade frosting will have to do.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]