2.10.2011

Valentine's Art - Just for you!

Here are some goodies for you to print: my Valentine's Day Subway Art, originally shown here.  It's in four colors to match (almost) any decor :)  Just click on the link below each picture to download the file, and you'll be linked to the image at my box.net site (note: this is my first time trying to do this - if it doesn't work for you please let me know!!).



 Pinks 
(this one is for you specifically for you, Amanda C!)


The words are sized to a 5x7" print, so I just printed it on cardstock, cut it out to 8x10" size and placed it in the frame, giving it a matted look. 


Hopefully you can find somewhere cute to put these! 

In other exciting news, there is a chance that we might break freezing next week.  It hasn't been above 33 degrees since New Years Day!  That would be great, considering it felt like -7 with the windchill this morning.  Here's to hoping! 

Pin It

2 comments:

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]