3.31.2011

Modern Medicine: one of God's favorite ways to produce miracles

 Go get your doctoring husbands to show them this: 

Yes, I have parental permission to share these!
This is is my beautiful 12 year old cousin's pre- and post-op back x-rays.  Isn't it bananas?  I had never before seen anything like this.  She was (most obviously) suffering from a severe case of scoliosis.  She underwent surgery this week to have two metal rods placed.    We are praying that despite the road to recovery from this being quite difficult that the long-term benefits will help to ease her back pain.

Modern medicine is simply amazing.  Here's to wishing her a smooth and speedy recovery.  We all love you, girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]