4.05.2011

New look!

So....what do you think?  Like the fresh and new look of MD School Mrs., or despise it from first click?  I think I've removed all of the glitches that I caused (from my complete lack of html knowledge resulting in my Google-ing of every single step) during my overhaul, but if you come across any, please let me know!  

I'm loving the width allowing for larger photos, and the more spring-like feeling!  I was just getting so bogged down from the dark colors before. 

Change can be good!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! It does feel very spring, which is great because the hail outside my window is not evoking many spring-time feelings. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The font at the top (MD school MRS) rocks! It is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the new blog look! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]