4.21.2011

Pinterest...are you in?

Welcome to my newest obsession: Pinterest.  Have you heard of it?  From their website's about page: 


Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.

People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.

We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.

It is for real cool.  The Hubby is always making fun of my 10 million (and counting) bookmarks: inspirational ideas, photos I love, decorating trends, potential crafts to attempt, etc etc.  I always say that if my computer was to ever crash (knock on wood knock on wood knock on wood!), the worst part would be losing my bookmarks.  For me, Pinterest is a way to have my bookmarks with pictures, and to have them much more organized and easier to access.  If people happen to see some beautiful things and ideas from my boards, so be it!

I totally encourage you to go check it out.  It is currently "invitation only," so if you think that you'd like to join, leave me a comment or shoot me an email [mdschoolmrs(at)gmail(dot)com].  If you already have Pinterest, feel free to follow me, and I'll return the favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]