5.03.2011

Gungor: Newly enamored

Oh my gosh.  I'm newly enamored with this band.  We sang this song at church this Sunday, and immediately I was in love.   It's way more indy than church-type music.  There's a place for both, but I think that's why it appeals to me so, so much.  You must, must watch it!


I love, LOVE the cello.  If I'm ever learning a new instrument (ha), it would be the cello, without at doubt.

And while you're basking in the beautifulness of that song, listen to this version of the Doxology.  Even if the song means nothing to you, the guitar work will amaze you. 


Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. They are cool for sure. I LOVE this song. So touching and true.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]