6.02.2011

Calling all Old Navy fans!

Hey all you Old Navy fans....check this out:


Today on Groupon, you can get $20 to spend at Old Navy for just $10!  This is valid at any Old Navy location in the US.  The Groupon is good through July 30, and you can use it with other in-store promotions....which means some cute clothing for cute prices!   Head on over to Groupon's website to scoop one up before they're gone!

Yes, those are referral links.  So if you've never used Groupon before, and you buy through my link, I'll get a little Groupon Credit love!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]