6.29.2011

Pinterest button

Guess what you guys...I made my very first button that actually links to something!  See it over there to the right?  If you click on it, it will take you over to my Pinterest site, where you can follow me and my lovely boards!  I had no idea how to make a button, but this super helpful tutorial over at Memories by Christine was such a great help!  Although I varied my design, it would have taken me much longer to figure it out without Christine's help...thanks again! 


I know that I've already tried to sell you on Pinterest before, but if it didn't work, can I try to convince you again?  It's such a great way to collect, organize and share ideas and inspirations.  Let me tempt you with some of the things I have pinned on a few of my boards.  

From my "Yummy Eats" board:
Photo Sources on "Yummy Eats"

From my "On the Front Door" board:
Photo sources on "On the Front Door"

And from my "Shower the Bride" board:
Photo sources on "Shower the Bride"

Are you drooling yet?  There is so much inspiration to be found on Pinterest, and I love pinning things with the beautiful images accompanying them, instead of bookmarking them to be lost in my massive list forever.  

So if you're on Pinterest, you can follow me by clicking on my button on the right (or here, for simplicity).  If you're not on Pinterest and want an invitation, feel free to shoot me an email [mdschoolmrs(at)gmail(d0t)com] and I'll send you one over!

PS-one more day one more day one more day!

2 comments:

  1. Yumm! They all look so tasty. I recently fell in love with pinterest, also!

    http://i---creat.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the button!
    I'm glad the tutorial helped:)
    Congratulations also on your first year of med school completed- wow!
    Love,
    C:)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]