7.17.2011

Do you see what I see...

I was really excited for this...

Until three days later when we saw THIS!

Do you see what I see?   Not only are our plants still alive and kicking, but the tomato plants actually have blooms and [drumroll please] baby tomatoes!!  I have high, high hopes for some ripe tomatoes soon.  Thank goodness they are cherry tomatoes; I would NOT have the patience to wait for full-sized tomatoes to grow and ripen!

The "still alive" part can mostly be credited to the best-plant-parent-in-the-world (Hubby) and these super sweet watering globes (from Meijer of all places!).



Functional, beautiful, and I don't have to water the plants every day?  Win-win-win!  
How does your garden grow?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty plants! They remind me of summer. All I see here is Cactus and I'm so sick of it! Good luck with your busy work week/schedule! You are a rock star!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]