7.06.2011

Happy...6th of July?

The 4th of July passed by without an opportunity for me to share with you, as I was blissfully computer-free at the in-laws lake house.  So to make it up to you, I give you a Fourth of July fireworks video, lit off by our cottage neighbor on the dock.  Way better than the city's fireworks.  This is the grand finale, filled with totally legal fireworks.  Video circa 2010-no zoom required.  Enjoy!  (If you try really hard, you can probably feel the ashes raining down on your face!)

video

Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July - we sure did!  It's our favorite holiday.  The Hubby and I did something we'd never tried before, and I have some pictures to share with you...as soon as I get them from my sister-in-law!  For now, you'll have to settle for this (which has nothing to do with what we did, and isn't even from the Fourth of July):

 Stay tuned!

1 comment:

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]