7.16.2011

A (rather) brief update

Just a quick update from this med student's wife.  I wanted to give you my advanced apologies that you won't be hearing from me very frequently for the next month or six weeks.  Work is completely crazy and consuming my every waking minute a tad busy right now.  In fact, this is the first time that I've turned on my computer in a week (thank goodness for scheduled posts, right??).  I'm going to try work on some things for you to read, but the sunshine, waves and relaxation (and laundry) are calling my name.  Just understand that I'm wicked busy, but will be back to regular posting and ranting sometime soon.  Pinkie promise you'll still be around when I'm back?  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'll (we'll) miss your regular posts, but completely understand that summer time is busy time.

    *extends pinkie* Of course we'll be here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]