8.19.2011

Most Beautiful Place in America!

Check it out!  A special little location in the northwest corner of the Lower Peninsula was voted the 'Most Beautiful Place in America' by Good Morning America.  Look at this video and prepare to be amazed that something so gorgeous is, indeed, located in here!  

Photo Source
Sleeping Bear Dunes has a special place in our hearts, as it is where the Hubby proposed to me!  As you can see, it was a little gray the day we were there...


But that was okay....mainly because of this:


And then, we rode home on the motorcycle in a torrential downpour.  The rest, as they say, is history. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Michigan. I get to visit that lovely lake next week and am so excited. We got engaged there (at my parents' cottage) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your engagement was the first thing I thought of when I saw this on the news!

    I noticed new title!

    MUM

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]