11.11.2011

Swag Bucks pays for Christmas!

I'm fairly certain that you all know of my love of Swag Bucks by this point (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out this post for the low down.  Long story short, it's a search engine that rewards you with "bucks" which you can redeem for loot, like Amazon gift cards.  450 Swag Bucks = a $5 Amazon gift card).  

While we use Amazon for some not-so-fun shopping (like the Hubby's textbooks), we also use it for some VERY fun shopping...like Christmas shopping!   I've come to the conclusion that some things can only be found on Amazon (such as the obscure CD that your father always seems to request), and that most everything else should only be purchased from Amazon - their prices always seem to be the lowest!  

That being said - there are people in this world who use Swag Bucks to completely pay for Christmas.  I, sadly, am not one of them.  HOWEVER.  I am able to save some serious cash via Swag Bucks.  iPhone arm band?  Normal price $24.99, on sale half off for $12.50, less a $5 Amazon Gift Card via Swagbucks = a $7.50 gift (way to go Hubby, one of my birthday gifts!).  We basically save at least $5 every time we order from Amazon - I'm just $5 shy of having redeemed $100 in Amazon Gift Cards in one year (exactly one year - I redeemed my first gift card on 11.11.10!), with minimal effort.   

I've got an early Christmas gift for you: a bonus code if you sign up for Swag Bucks through this link.  Normally, you receive 30 Swag Bucks to start out your account, but from now until
9:00am PT on Friday, November 18th, your account will be padded with a bonus 80 Swag Bucks - a total of 110 Swag Bucks instead of the customary 30!  When you sign up, just enter the code: SBPAYSFORME on the registration page to start account with 110 Swag Bucks!  (That's practically a quarter of a $5 Amazon Gift Card!). 

Any questions, feel free to ask away.  It's a great program!  

Happy Friday!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to start saving some money. I hope you get a reward when people sign up through your referral!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]