12.05.2011

Fabulous Fonts: Fancy

As a follow up to my post on how to download fonts, here are some of my current favorite "fancy" fonts!  Maybe you can feature one on your Christmas cards this year??


Mmm.....love.  Have I convinced you yet that the fonts that come pre-loaded on your computer are not necessarily the best fonts available??  To download each individual font, click on the link below the pretty text!

da Font: Before the Rain

Font Squirel: Brock Script

da Font: Chopin Script

da Font: Freebooter Script

da Font: Marcelle Script

da Font: Respective

da Font: Scriptina Pro

(This "pro" version of Scriptina would have made creating everything for our wedding a thousand times easier!  The spacing was so wacky on the original version that I basically had to put every letter into its own text box so I could control the spacing!  Hallelujah: a clean version!)

da Font: Windsong

Ahh... ;)  Enjoy!

Sharing with these parties this week!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, MJ! I'm going to experiment with some of these fonts - we're designing our own wedding invitations and reply postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I think my favorite is Before the Rain. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower visiting from Making the World Cuter. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much! I LOVE fonts! :)
    I just downloaded every single one of them. I'm a new follower!
    Blessings!
    Kathleen at AlwaysSewLove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud to say that I previously downloaded one of the fonts that you posted! I have now downloaded the rest because I feel like I won't be able to continue all of my typing preferences without them!
    Thanks for the lovelies!
    Trista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much now my scrapbooks of my grandkids will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you MJ and good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]