12.13.2011

Fabulous Fonts: Simple

Have you all downloaded your favorite fancy fonts?  You have??  Great!  

Then you are ready for your next installment.  I give you:   


I love my fancy fonts as much as the next girl, but sometimes you need to have some simple in the mix to break it up.  Here are thirteen of my current favorites (to download each individual font, click on the link below the pretty text): 

Download Apple Garamond

Download Bird Cherry

Download Geronto Bis

Download Lemon Chicken

Download Matilde

Download Megalopolis Extra

Use all capitals for this font to work.  Download Metro Retro
Download Riesling

Recognize this?  ;)  Download Rock Salt

Download Romance Fatal Serif

Download Urban Jungle

Download Veteran Typewriter

Download Worstveld Sling

Which one is your favorite??

I'll be sharing these fabulous & simple fonts at these fun parties this week!

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. As I was scrolling down, I thought hmmm that one looks familiar. Then I read the caption. :)

    ~K8

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the bomb! Thanks so much for all those awesome fonts! I really like worstveld Sling and Lemon Chicken. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Melissa
    redflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are fun. I love downloading new fonts. Have you ever browsed Lost Type Co-op? Some great ones there....
    http://losttype.com/browse/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to choose a fave, but Romance Fatal may be it. Happy holidays from Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually very much a Rock Salt girl, myself. Loved the Lemon Chicken, though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to thank you very much for these lovely fonts! they are amazing as they all are :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]