When Purex sent me a package of their brand spanking new UltraPacks to try and review, I was pretty darn excited. These cute little pre-packaged, pre-dosed UltraPacks will be hitting store shelves in February 2012 for you to try.
They are simple to use - with dry hands (as to not dissolve the plastic-ey film that encases the detergent), toss one pack into the bottom of your washer, then add the clothes and wash as normal. That's it!
Here are the highlights:
- Convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever
- All of the performance of the new Triple Action liquid formula in one powerful pack
- No mess, no smells, no heavy jugs
- Each UltraPack contain powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving double the cleaning power in ever drop
- Dissolves quickly once the washer is started - even in cold water
- Formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency machines
Purex UltraPacks come in two varieties, Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear (yes!):
The only possible downside that I could see to these is the fact that they are "one size fits all." While I normally only do laundry when I have a full load to save water and energy, sometimes there is an emergency situation (like last night, when the Hubby came home with an ink stain on his white coat and I had just washed our whites the day before). With only a third of a normal-sized load of laundry to wash, I wouldn't have wanted to waste an entire UltraPack that can handle the full load worth of detergent on a mini-load.
But other than that? These little dudes rock. They'd be perfect for those times when
Purex will be offering free samples for you to try in mid-February. I will let you know when and how!
Happy Laundry ;)
Disclaimer: Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.