2.13.2012

"Eye Love You" Eye Chart, round two!

Last spring, I created and shared an "Eye Love You" Eye Chart printable with you.  It came in five colors: orange, green, purple, pink and teal, which are all available to download on the previous post.


A few days ago, reader Lindsey emailed asking if I could modify an eye chart using mustard yellow and charcoal grey...I love the color combination, so here it is to share with you!


Download this mustard yellow Eye Chart print free of charge!  (Clicking the link will take you to my Box site to download). 

Another reader, Chelsea, had asked if I could create one using light grey and teal:


Download this light grey and teal Eye Chart print.

There they are, just in time for Valentine's Day!  They're perfect printed and framed (sized to an 8x10" frame), used as the front of a Valentine's Day card, or however you creative people end up using it!

I'll be joining these link up parties this week.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Have a great valentines day MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so adorable! I love them! Thanks for sharing these! I'm dropping by from the Fingerprints on the Fridge Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this at nearly every linky party I joined this week and just couldn't help but stop in and tell you how much I love it!

    I think I might make something similar for my bathroom...I'll keep you posted.

    Amy {aprons & ambition}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Anything Goes Linky! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the printable! BTW, I'm in my last semester of law school and I have a lot of respect for spouses of those getting their professional degree. You guys sacrifice just as much as we do. Good luck to him, and to you.

    Happy to be your newest follower!

    Jackie @
    www.madjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I could totally use this in my nursery. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]