2.12.2012

It's baaaaaaaaaack...

 
The snow, that is.  Was it only one week ago that we seriously considered riding the motorcycle to church?  That we were able to go for a run outside, not bundled to the max?  That we sat out on our balcony in the sunshine, reading?  This has been literally the mildest winter I can ever remember.  There has been more grass than snow.  Birds have been chirping.  The sun has been shining.

You were quite the tease, nice weather.  I don't mind being some 20+ inches under average for snowfall, but I have a bad feeling that Old Man Winter will be making it up to us come March and April.  Until then, a girl can hope, right??

3 comments:

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]