2.26.2012

Somebody that I used to know...

A little video love for your Sunday evening.  

If you're on Facebook, you might have seen this cover of "Somebody That I Used to Know" performed by Walk off the Earth (aka "Five People, One Guitar").  It's been all over the internet the past couple of weeks - as evidenced by the 62 million views this video has!  If you haven't seen it, take a look:



The song is catchy, is it not?  

I was excited to hear that none other than Pentatonix did a cover as well.  We'll call this one "Five Voices, One Song." ;)  Enjoy!


Hope you all have a great start to your week.  

3 comments:

  1. yeah i've seen this before but it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen/heard these, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your husband might like this one too...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkUoU_96KuQ

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]