4.05.2012

New look

If you've ever visited this blog before, you might notice a little change....as in a completely different blog, visually speaking! I think the main reason that I change my blog's background/color scheme/header so infrequently is because I'm not so hot at Photoshop or HTML, both which seem to be vital to a good design.   But, with the combination of spring, sunshine and my recently improved PSE skills, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and revamp the look into something a little more fun.  If you stumble across anything that doesn't work, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm decent with Photoshop and HTML, but I'm just too LAZY to make a blog layout that I want to keep permanently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great! Love the color scheme and new header font. I'm totally with you on those not-so-hot skills, though I totally wish I had them. I've been meaning to take some kind of Photoshop Elements class forever but in the meantime just make it up as I go along - looks like you're having some success at that too :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]