6.06.2012

2012 Graduation Gift

We only have one high school graduate to celebrate this summer.  And the graduate's party (super sadly) lands on June 16, the day that my husband takes his Step 1.   It's for my cousin's son, and they live in North Carolina...so...we don't get to go.  Which is such a bummer.  But in lieu of our presence, we're sending this present:


The graduation card and graduation gift are inspired by the always lovely eighteen25.  If you have never stopped by their sweet site, I highly recommend it. 

Can you tell what's inside the jar labeled "Your hard work has PAID off!"??





Oh yes!  Show me the money ;)  What else does any other high school graduate want??  

I'll be sharing this 2012 graduation gift with these fun link parties this week!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the cap on top of the jar!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cooler than the check I'll send! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift! I think this is the first year (since I've been in high school) that I haven't known any graduates. Feeling a little old since the next wave will be nieces/nephews and kids of friends. Unless we're counting medical school graduates of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why oh why didn't I see this a few weeks ago? I've already done all my grad gifting for this year, but I love this and will remember it for next year. VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea! I'm going to copy this one for sure! I pinned it as well. Thanks for linking up at my party :) http://www.doodlesandstitches.com/

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]