7.31.2012

Rustic chic bridal shower

This summer, I've had the privilege and honor to journey and stand beside one of my best friends as she married the man of her dreams.  Several weeks ago, we held her rustic chic bridal shower, and I thought I'd share a few (Pinterest inspired, naturally!) crafty photos.

pardon the blurring - invites made by yours truly.
the decor. mason jar glasses with straws flags. moss monogram. the food spread.
alcohol ink dyed jars. burlap runners. spray painted doilies. felt heart bookmarks as favors.

gladiolas. paper fan flowers. printables.
hostess with the most-ess gift to the bride, made by me!  ruffled apron. fancy dish gloves.  insulated casserole carrier.
three of the four corners of the square...and a baby bump!

And for the grand finale...a beautiful wedding this past wedding.  

don't mind any red eyes!

this wedding gift was a husband/wife team effort!  he assembled, I stained and painted.
  


We couldn't be happier for this beautiful, amazing couple! I'll be sharing this rustic chic bridal shower with some of my favorite crafty sites!


8 comments:

  1. Love your bangs! You did a fabulous job with the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the wooden sign and the repurposed jars. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Carrie
    http://fiveseventeenrepurposing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sign you made. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you via GFC.
    Glad I found this through It's a Keeper's linky party. I linked in asparagus soup. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shower and oh my... I LOVE THE GIFT you made. You all did a great job. It's just precious! Thank you for linking up at Doodles & Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love the paper fans especially. I pinned some of those ages ago but have yet to get around to making any...

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]