10.28.2012

Swag Bucks Registration Code

(If you've been around this blog for any length of time, you'll know that I have a deep love for Swag Bucks.  If you've never heard of Swag Bucks, it is basically the easiest way to earn free gift cards from searching the web.  Click through to see my thoughts and the details about Swag Bucks).  
 
Just in time to start thinking about Christmas shopping, there is a bonus code for new users who register for Swag Bucks!  Normally, you receive 30 Swag Bucks upon registering, but now through 11:59pm on Monday, October 29th, you can earn an additional 70 Swag Bucks when you sign up using this link and enter the code CODEHAUNT, starting you out almost a quarter of the way to a $5 Amazon gift card (which "costs" 450 Swag Bucks to redeem)!  
 
 
We've earned over $175 in Swagbucks the past two years with minimal effort.  If you haven't signed up, I highly recommend it!  If you have any questions at all, just ask away - I'd be happy to answer!
 
All opinions stated here are my own.  While I do blog for Swag Bucks occasionally, Swag Bucks did not provide compensation to me for writing this post.  Links in this post are referral links; thank you for using them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]