2.25.2013

Conversations with the future doctor, part 6

(back story - we have no idea what we are going to name our little bambino, and neither of us feels particularly strongly about certain names, nor do we feel any sense of urgency - I mean, come on, we still have 14-16 weeks!  I think if we would have found out the sex, we'd be more eager to pick a name, so we could refer to the babe as said name.  But no gender = no sense of urgency for us).


Me: Husband, what do you think of H----- for a name?

Husband: That sounds like a really good name...

...for a really big dog.


I think we still have a ways to go.  

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. Too funny! :) Excited for you! I'm sure you look amazing pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl - I don't know about amazing....but definitely round ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha so cute! You still have plenty of time to pick a name, excited to hear what you choose when you have the little one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so much easier if there were only, say, a dozen names to choose from....this infinite list makes narrowing it down rather difficult!

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm....I can understand the lack of urgency - coming from the girl whose parents were told they couldn't call the child "baby girl" & if they wanted to take this 3 day old baby home from the hospital she needed a name!
    Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I can blame my mother ;) Unfortunately they won't give us three days anymore....

      Delete
  4. Ha! The wonderful world of naming your kids! Love it. I get comments from Brett like, "that's a fat girl's name" or "that's the name of a bartender" or "golden retriever" etc etc .
    Loads of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delayed response, but I can totally picture Brett saying each of those things - ha!

      Delete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]