3.19.2013

Atop my igloo...er, soapbox.

What we woke up to this morning:


We've been in a snow globe all day.  We have a winter weather advisory, for Pete's sake!  The snow was practically gone a few days ago (save for the snowplowing piles)...which is a day I anticipate all winter long.

Please enjoy comparing the high temperatures from this week in 2012 to the high temperatures for this week in 2013:

Monday: 75 degrees / 34 degrees (& snow)
Tuesday: 81 degrees / 27 degrees (& snow)
Wednesday: 83 degrees / 24 degrees (& snow)
Thursday: 87 degrees / 32 degrees (& snow)
Friday: 85 degrees / 36 degrees (& clouds)

Yes, least year was extreme.  I am happy that it's not that unseasonably warm, because I really missed Michigan apples last fall.  Our average high for this week in March should be 46-48 degrees, so I could go with a happy medium of say, 55 degrees.  

Is that too much to ask? 

10 comments:

  1. YES! I am so over this cold and snow! It is the worst! I am going to FL next week with my family and am so glad I will be seeing the SUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOOD for you. I hope you enjoy. And please PLEASE bring it back for us!

      Delete
  2. I have decided I like snow in December and January. I can't handle it in February and March. Hope you thaw soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March snow is the worst! Well, I guess April snow would be even more terrible. At this rate, we might have it!

      Delete
  3. I think we should shoot that groundhog that said we'd have an early spring
    --love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH, I am with you. Here in Cincinnati, our highs actually should be 55 right now. Instead they're 35. All that snow over your way this year has made me question whether I can ever actually move back :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a wedding in Cincinnati the end of April...I already had a dress in mind (since my options are a little limited), but now I'm thinking I'll have to add leggings and a sweater!

      Delete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]