3.14.2013

(im)patiently waiting for spring

Is it spring yet?  There's snow three out of the next five days of our forecast. 

Enter Easter decor with a blue & orange scheme.  

(I don't claim to be a decorator.  And I'm cheap.  And pretty much all of this is homemade). 


New covers for our pillows!

Easter Eggs

From last year's HobLob 90% off clearance rack.

Masterpiece.

Mantle.

Easter-y garland, with images from The Graphics Fairy.

Close up of the garland.

Is it too early for Easter decor?  I feel like it's not, as it's only just over 2 weeks away...but mid-March seems crazy.  And I'm not a St. Patty's day fan, so I just went ahead and skipped right over that one. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the look. It really matches the new colours on your blog too :)

    kikoprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decor! I think I am going to copy you egg basket. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done. It looks very nice. I especially like the hanging of the cards along the fireplace, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Definitely ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! Don't forget - if you don't have your email address visible on your blogger profile, I won't be able to respond directly to you via email.

[Super-sweet reminder to family and friends: please refrain from mentioning the Hubby's name, school or our city. Thanks ;)]